Blog Archive

Monday, April 11, 2011

Marijuana Laments ( Questions to a lover)

you let him...
what?
you allowed him
to do what?
He kissed you where?
he kissed you there?
he was inside of what?
but?
what... about... us?
Had u had enough?
Loving me is tough?
it's rough?
But u have him my love?
You say to me it was mine?
But you let his body intwine?
You fucking swine?
You pig?
you fucking bitch?
how could you do this?
Did you really do this?
Or this all a lie?
Say that is was just an attempt to make me cry?
You see the tears?
They're falling from my eyes?
The charade is enough?
My heart has already died?
Oh it wasn't a lie?
So you really did lie?
when you said it was mine?
when you said no body could make you feel like me?
You were just saying it to get me there I see?
I swear I never gave them that part of me.
Now I'm left without a apart of me...
I guess I'm now a brokenhearted me.?
i guess you just discarded me?
I wonder when you fucked him, if you thought of me?
That thought even bothers me.
I can't deal with you infidelity

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was beautiful did u really feel this way I sorry that I could do nothing, I wish that the day we met you possibly could have fallen in love with me then maybe I could have spared u could have stopped u from feeling so insane could have stopped the metaphorical bleed I'm sorry Lover Lover even if; you don't understand my apology.