Blog Archive

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hear, My Dear: The Cancer, Megaphone

Jungle Fever dreams in the sky with a chinese bitch, teaching me how the fuck with chop sticks… i looked her like i don't usually do this, but since we got the motherfucking music, and the tools to fucking do it, lets get to fucking moving, and get to fucking grooving, she was all was into it i be fucking tripping off the aderol Michael Jackson screams in my psyche I am not at all ok and i don't at all obey any laws ok instead im an assailant on the motherfuckrfing run bout shoot me some crackers with my motherfucker gun i aint no motherfucking whore no im more like assata shakur… such a hardcore bitch with my militant fist/ hand bawled up while im am recting this shit/ i pledge allaigence to motherfucking flag/ of the motherfucking man/ who buttfucked my granddads grandaddad/ and made my whole entire nation of lost people so sad/ we are a lost party with no souls/ and no goals./ i don't blame disenchanted souls/ for sniffing cocaine big pretty black nose/ I got nigga lips/ and im walking with a major limp/ talking about im a fucking pimp/ saying all this stupid shit/ do u know what they do with/ they use that shit to fuel that fucking abuse shit/ talking about we used to it/ bitch i aint fucking used to shit/ I in the revolution twit/ and I will fucking die for it/ i wont fucing stop till it/ is motherfucking eveidnt/ that my people will be heaven sent/ its relevent/ so fuck that chinese bitch/ and fuck Shirley temple too/ im looking at my brother like what the shirley chisolm do/ and he don't fuck know it/ nobody fucking know shit/ I tend to lose focus until I start smoking/ and start toking/ its so thought provoking/ and so eye opening/And i will fucking get my answers/ and I am not holding anyone for ransom/Instead I'll radiate and give ol master the fucking cancer

No comments: